Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A Rattle In My Dash ... by DC

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once upon a time I hit a rock. Or a rock hit me. ANyway. It's been downhill ever since. Doink ...it hits window and since then..... my car is faling apart. Is it the window that holds the entire thing together?

    Today my car is going in.... because I have a list of "annoyances" ..... longer than a giraffes neck. Not huge things. But when I think about it, I have 3 years left to pay.... if it's bugging me now. in a few more years.... I will be ape shit over them.

    [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] :::... vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooom


    slow down.... demon....


    im going for new speakers too =)

  2. #2
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    ooooh and the 12 cd-loader and extra amplifiers for the boot/trunk?

    visualises you cruising down the road with the car bopping and vibrating from your sounds *L*

    boom boom boom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •